Re: [parisc-linux] HCRX-24 and missing consoles on my C200

Matthew Wilcox wrote:
(I assume a B180 might be close to your c200 ?).

Unfortunately not.  The B180 build has CCIO disabled, so it's much less
useful than it might otherwise be.  I keep threatening to rename the
b180_defconfig to c110_defconfig and enable CCIO, HPPB, ZALON, LASI_82596,
HIL, MUX and HARMONY.

Thank you, but I'm a bit cunfused, what is the kernel image that best suit my C200? (I've understand that 64Bit kernel is only useful if I have more than 3GB of RAM, so 32Bit kernel with working front-led is wonderfull for me! :) )

Thank You again.

Ciao.

	Fabio.