Re: [parisc-linux] HCRX-24 and missing consoles on my C200

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 11:56:32AM +0100, Andy Walker wrote:
> Note that the A4071B/HCRX24 gets detected just fine. Its set in PDC as
> the console path, and also via the sti=8/8 parameter.
>
> Nothing crashes, but the console is unusable. Most of the output is
> black on black, though I get bits of text in magenta, yellow and green
> depending on the intended colour. Tux has a bright green background and
> is otherwise pretty psychedelic. Back to Vis-EG for the time being.

Have you tried running X, and then switching back to the console?  That
at least gets it working for me...  I wonder which devices are affected
by this?  What about the A4071A?

I've tried reading the stifb source but I'm quite baffled by it. :-(
--
Stuart Brady