Problem with boot

Hi people,

i'm writting you cause i got a K 9000 Quad Proc HP RISC and trying to install debian on it.

I use a tftp server and boot.img to boot install. But i am unable to boot the system. The IPL prog start, I enter the argument "DEBIAN_FRONTEND=text" cause i install from a console and i boot the command line. But after guessing a 32 bit kernel (wich is suitable as much as the 64 bit for my engine), the system tells me "pdc_iodc_bootin(died during seekread). There is no help within google. did someone have ever tried and achieve to install debian on this style of engine ? greetings.

ScHnOkBul