Re: tulip module no longer works on a500

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 09:42:11PM -0600, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 03:51:28PM -0600, Grant Grundler wrote:
> > On second thought, while 0x0 is strange, it should work.
> > It's a valid port address and no other devices will collide with it.
> > While it's odd that the resource allocation changed, it looks
> > like it is working correctly.
>
> But it's weird because it means that PCIBIOS_MIN_IO isn't being
> honoured.

Willy,
I've finally looked at this and you are right.
My statement above is wrong and resource allocation is either NOT
working or the BAR never got assigned and some code assumed it did.

BTW, any news on this?
I'm still inclined to believe broken HW is the basic problem
here since I have several other A500's that are working fine.

thanks,
grant