Re: Sarge, Etch and my C200 (Was: Trying to install sarge on a C200)

Fabio Bizzi wrote:
[...]
I'll try again tomorrow evening with sarge netinst with the hope that the filesystem will not be broken by the 2.6.8-2 kernel until I'll install the 2.6.12-10 kernel.

After kernel swapping I'll try to do a full tasksel installation to see if the new kernel does not complain.

Work done! :)
All worked fine, I've installed with sarge netinst CD, before reboot in shell I've installed the 2.6.12-10 32bit kernel and after the reboot I've done a base-config with a full tasksel selection and installation.

2.2 GB installed without scsi or fs troubles. :)

Thanks to Ryan Bradetich, Grant Grundler, Devid H. Barr and Kyle McMartin for their help, clues and patience!

Now My C200 Rocks!!! :)

Ciao.

	Fabio.