Re: [parisc-linux] Call for Testing

ah...
# dpkg -l discover\*

                                                     ii  discover       2.0.7-2
       hardware identification system

ii  discover-data  2.2005.02.13-1 Data lists for Discover hardware detection
un  discover1      <none>         (no description available)

un  discover1-data <none>         (no description available)

Better to remove 'discover' to reinstall 'discover1' ?

But 'hotplug' is not install at all.

> Could you, at your leisure, try installing either or both of these
> packages and giving it another boot?

No pb (i will try tomorrow)

Thanks,
    Joel

btw: my b180 has the same kind of disk organization (i.e. md + ext3 with
just a more ext disk as chroot) and no pb to boot the initrd.img? (just another
thought ;-)