Re: [parisc-linux] [hppa cross compiler]

-------------------

> >use packages.debian.org. Use toolchain-source to build cross
> >compilers.
> >
> >OTOH, looking at the official website would have showed you this:
> >http://www.parisc-linux.org/software/index.html
>
> that is something interesting, not a debian pkg

Keep in mind that the prebuilt cross compilers we provide are only
meant to build kernels. ie you cannot build userland binaries with
them.
If you want a debian packaged complete cross compiler, use
toolchain-source and read the howto that comes with the package. It
works just fine.

HTH

Thibaut VARENE
PA/Linux ESIEE Team