asc build failure

Hello dear hppa porters.

Could someone take a look at last build[1] of asc package?
Seems it fails, but I was told on #d-devel that it could happen because two
uploads in short time period.

So could someone put asc in needs-build status if this prediction is right?

Thanks in advance and please CC me answering cause I'm not subsrcribed to
this mailing list.

regards
fEnIo

[1] - http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=asc
--
      _  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska