Re: install on j5600

I'm sorry... after further investigation... it is not a network
problem. I would have realized this earlier if the 'ping' utility had
been included on the boot cd. Tests with 'nc' prompted me to check
what was being written to the resolv.conf. That revealed that what was
being displayed on the screen was not exactly what the program was
receiving. This was not big surprise because I am having both keyboard
and terminal issues. Any ideas why the default terminal settings would
not work? Thank you for all of your suggestions. I apologize for any
wasted time.

--
Michael Caldwell