install on j5600

Has anyone successfully installed on a J5600? I am trying to install
over the network (booting from a CD)... but I am having trouble with
the network interface. It is recognized during boot but it seems like
the driver is not functioning correctly. I can configure the interface
with 'ifconfig' but I can neither send nor receive packets. It is not
a dead NIC... that was working fine under HPUX when this server was
taken out a commission a few weeks ago. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I do not have prior experience with the HPPA
architecture.

Thank you for your time,
Michael Caldwell

Sys Admin