Re: [parisc-linux] Fwd: 2.6.9-pa1 broken GSC support

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 06:08:03PM +0200, Joel Soete wrote:
> I don't have any pb here to build it for my c110 so I presume that's another
> compiler pb.
> Here I use a debian unstable :) with
> # gcc -v
> Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/hppa-linux/3.3.5/specs

I'm pretty sure Martin's using 3.4 which is noticably pickier about
inlining.  I had a quick look at the parport_gsc stuff and it looks like
a bit of a mess.  I'd start by moving everything from parport_gsc.h
into parport_gsc.c or at least moving asm-parisc/parport_gs.h to
drivers/parport/.