Re: Problem during the reboot phase (netinst mage 2004-05-16)

Hi Matthew

>On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 02:33:04PM +0200, SteX wrote:
>> Command line for kernel: 'root=/dev/sdb5 HOME=/ console=ttyS0 TERM=vt102
>> palo_kernel=2/boot/vmlinux'
>> Selected kernel: /boot/vmlinux from partition 2
>> ERROR: open /boot/vmlinux from partition 2 failed
>
>Does 2/vmlinux work better than 2/boot/vmlinux?

I tried it, but it seems not to work. Well when I will come back home (tonight)
I will try again this solution. However I tried to edit the /etc/palo.conf,
but the system seems not to see the changes, it sounds strange!
I will report tonight (italian time, CET) the results of my tests, thank
you in advance

regards

SteX