Re: pa-risc/linux abi

>I wrote some comments for the 32-bit calling convention (64-bit is
>somewhat similar) for libffi.

I should have CCed the ATLAS release note to you guys:

Grant got me access to a Linux pa-risc system, and I was able to finish
ATLAS's pa-risc support using it.  The only difference I found between
assemblies in the small amount of coding I did was in some mandatory
.SUBSP directives required by HP-UX and unrecognized under Linux.  I also
posted some notes on pa-risc assembly that I had gleaned from the HP doc:

Thanks for all the help,