Questions on C3000 install

Hi,

	First question on the Debian C3000 install: I had to go to a serial console
because I couldn't figure out how to get the usb keyboard working with the
graphics console after a boot from the ide cd-rom. If someone knows howto
get the keyboard working for a graphics consoile install, that would be
great. Also when you are asked to configure the mouse, I don't see an option
to select a usb mouse which is standard on the C3000. Could someone please
tell me how to configure a usb mouse during install? Next, once you get to
"install kernel and driver modules" the ide cd-rom is not mounted and,
newbie that I am, I can't firgure out how to get it mounted from an ash
shell. If someone could tell me how to do this, I would appreciate it (of
course, you can just load using the network connection, but it would be
faster to load from my official cd-roms that I paid money for :-).

Thanks,

Harry