RE: Peculiar X Issues

Any
> suggestions?

I have no clue with this switche but in our lab we also use some switches
and I knowr that some models of our supplier doesn't works for hp-ux workstation
(712, b180, b2k)  (though they works with pc) and some other model works
fine. But there are no rules to select the right one; as it's a pb of hw
implementation the only way is to try and test.

hth,
    Joel

Tiscali ADSL, 27,50 ?/mois...pendant 6 mois.
La meilleure offre du marché !
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr