Re: shiny new rp2430 (A400) won't boot :-(

Hi --

  I've recently downloaded and burned the Debian 3.0r2 CDs for the
HPPA platform, and am trying to use them to boot my rp2430.  This
box crashes in precisely the same place as Duraid's rp2430, as he
described in his note with this subject line.

  Is there a summary some place that I missed which describes how
to resolve this problem?

  Thanks for your help!

Don Glascock

--