Re: Problem in booting with the sarge netinst.iso

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 09:39:50PM -0600, Grant Grundler wrote:

Hi Grant,
> > After that the system hangs, it seems not to react!
> > What does it mean?
>
> That the HP9000/710 is not supported?
why? in woody it was supported, I could install either the 0.9.3 porting
and 3.0 (woody). I can't understand why it should not be supported
anymore, since it has still been able to serve me for a plenty of task.
It sounds strange! (:-((

> > PS: I hope to find the time to help as much as possible the hppa team in
> > porting/testing the new d-i. Thank for the great job!
>
> That would be great. They can use help right now.
In the limit of my capability I shall try to help the debian guys.

Thanx in advance

SteX