HP9000/C3000 workstation (for d-i test) and monitor

Hi all,
I just got a HP9000/C3000 visualize workstation and I inend to use it as
the hppa d-i test station, but I have a big problem: I don't have a
compliant monitor to connect to. I have a LCD monitor with, however,
doesn't support 75kHz of graphical device output (only 60kHz), so it is
unusable.
I also ask to my friend the same question and the only answer I got is
that I need to have a green refreshed monitor.
I also have 2 HP9000/710 workstation, but they have their own 19"
monitor, not enough for the C3000.
Can you suggest what to buy? an LCD one?
As soon as I got it I will start to test the d-i.
I would also know if the monitor you will suggest is compliant with a
Sun Ultra 1 workstation too (except for the connector which I need to
provide to convert the monitor and the workstation graphical card one.

Thank you in advance

SteX

--
http://www.openlabs.it/~stex