HPPA d-i -> Nightly builds now available

With many thanks to bdale, willy, lamont, tausq, ggg, and bame we now
have nightly hppa snapshots.

http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/d-i/hppa/

Note that these don't really work.  They don't quite boot.  We need
kernels that have DEVFS and TMPFS enabled.  (Bug reports to be filed
shortly).  My goal has been to just get it so that it builds and doesn't
roughly the right thing.

Joey, can you please update the webpage to reflect that we have nightly
builds?  The floppy line should be removed.  There will be no floppy
images.

miniiso is there, too, if you want to start logging those.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Ignorance was bliss.