does hppa have any emulators...?

Soory for this ignorant question - my knowledge of linux is minimal,
and my knowledge of this variant even smaller.  I've a HP B132L with
Debian Woody on it.

Is it possible to run a program which a vendor normally supplies meant
to be run under HP-UX under (some kind of) emulator on a hppa system?

Similarly, for programs which vendors expect to be run under any linux
but on an x86 processor, is there any emulation solution under hppa?