Re: libffi on hppa - why not merged yet?

W liście z wto, 17-02-2004, godz. 01:47, Randolph Chung pisze:
> > What is the status of libffi on hppa? I was told by Tom Tromey that
> > GCC's upstream was not affected by the breakin into FSF's servers
> > as the project is hosted elsewhere. And Debian infrastructure is also
> > back and in shape.
>
> Sorry it took so long; been very busy with various things.
>
> Anyway, Debian unstable now has a backported version of libffi (many
> thanks to doko for picking that up so quickly). Next step is to submit
> patches against cvs to upstream. I may be without internet connection
> for a few days though, but i'll try to get that out ASAP.

Sounds great, thanks a lot guys!

I guess it'd be good time to re-try SableVM on tausq's machine and/or
on paer. My latest experiences w/ paer were completly different from
what we observed on tausq's machine. On paer it just didn't work :-(

I'll be away for a week (FOSDEM + a few days) but I'd be thankful if you
were so nice to try it and sent an email how it went. Latest staging
and hopefuly soon-to-be-released 1.1.0 contain hppa port pieces.

Cheers!

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>