Re: libffi on hppa - why not merged yet?

> What is the status of libffi on hppa? I was told by Tom Tromey that
> GCC's upstream was not affected by the breakin into FSF's servers
> as the project is hosted elsewhere. And Debian infrastructure is also
> back and in shape.

Sorry it took so long; been very busy with various things.

Anyway, Debian unstable now has a backported version of libffi (many
thanks to doko for picking that up so quickly). Next step is to submit
patches against cvs to upstream. I may be without internet connection
for a few days though, but i'll try to get that out ASAP.

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports