Re: 2.6.2-pa3 framebuffer buglet and broken ALSA harmony driver

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> Probably better suited to the parisc-linux kernel list, but since I'm not a
> kernel hacker, feel free to forward it there:

> 2) ALSA Harmony drivers break during compiling.
>
> There is an error message about some PCI-related function being undefined, which
> breaks the kernel building process dead in its track.

snd_harmony: Unknown symbol snd_malloc_pci_pages
snd_harmony: Unknown symbol ccio_get_fake

If I'm not mistaken, the 712 workstation doesn't have any PCI bus.  Make me
wonder why the Harmony driver would insist upon using one, then.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, ICT Consultant
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/