Re: HP C180-XP CDROM boot.

Hmmm.  The only reason I went "private" is that I got your original reply
via the list AND a private reply.  So, I thought that was an invitation to
go private.  Maybe there might be a way to setup the list so that replies
are only to or through the list.  Anyway, I have no problem with this
issue.  -kdp