B2000 and nvidia GFX card

Hi

I'm wondering if it would be possible to run an HP B2000 with an nvidia
graphics card.

The reason I'm asking is that the on-board GFX card went south (it seams
like the video ram went bad, or maby it's the DAC, I'm not sure).  Anyway,
it dosn't effect the stability of the machine... it's been running for a
couple of months with HPUX 11.0, and we can get to it via a network.

Since the warenty on the machine has lapsed, HP won't fix it..  so we're
left with a relatively useless workstation.

I was thinking that if I threw in a PCI video card (since it has several
PCI slots) I could make it into a usefull workstation again, but obviously
HPUX wouldn't like the PCI card unless I spent major $$ on a HP video
card.

I relise that I'll probably never see the boot process, but that's OK...
I could use a serial consol to install the OS and setup X.  once X
started, then we could use it as a workstation...

Any thoughts

Thanks

J Cris Wade

<see http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html for translation>