Re: Partimage: Problem with sched_yield()

Joel Soete schrieb:

Yes, another tips, which I experiment with squid pb, is to re-build your app with option -ggdb. Then run this app under gdb (or ddd) and when it 'hung' type Ctrl-C: gdb would so point exactly on the line code :)

hth,
   Joel

OK, here are some news. I tried this tip and... voilà. It runs without any problems (so far). I will to some more testing regarding backup and restore. But so far a rebuild with current libraries will do I think. Environment was debian testing, package source was fetched via 'apt-get source partimage'. Compile was done using gcc-3.3.2.

Greetings,
   Ruediger