712/60 question

Hello,

I was given 3 HP 712/60 workstations.

Since I've been in the Windows world for many years, learning Linux will
have a substantial learning curve but I thought there was no better time.

I read enough to boot the HP into the boot_admin and isl screens. If I let
the machine boot normally it loads HPUX and then an application which hangs
looking for network resources.

Anyway, I have a Windows 2000 Pro computer running haneWIN DHCP server
2.0.1.
I downloaded the lifimage that I believe is appropriate. (The HP boxes have
no floppies or CD roms).
The DHCP server points to the lifimage.

On the HP doing a search at the boot_admin screen finds the DHCP server *IF*
I remove all the DHCP options including the lifimage file. I thought these
options (like gateway) were required.

Can someone steer me in the right direction to get Linux installed on one of
these HP boxes?

Thanks.

--
Larry Crouch