HP 720 workstation boot from CD

Hello, I am trying to boot a HP Series 720 model workstation using Debian port from CD number 1 using a SCSI CD. I'd like to change experiences with users that have this model of workstation to know details about ISL commands to access my CD. I read the text http://pateam.esiee.fr/parisc-linux-boot/doc.html but my code revision of ISL is 3.2 and the menus are completely diferent.
I am trying to use the follow sintaxe from ISL to boot:
ISL> hpux boot disc(2/1.2.0;0)
Can anyone help me how to get the correct code to try the CD access?
Thanks in advance,
  Cloves.