Re: C360 Performance (Linux vs. HP/UX 11i)

> I was wondering if anybody has performed any performance analysis of HP/UX
> 11i and everyone's favorite GNU/Linux port on a C360.  I'm going to be
> using it for a general purpose server (ssh, Mysql, ftp, Qmail) and I'm
> just curious.  All I have to baseline is the spec int95 and fp95 on HP/UX.
> I've never seen any information about Linux on the PA-RISC platforms in any
> benchmark.

search for lmbench in the list archives... Ryan posted some results
for C200 on HPUX 10.20 vs Linux some time ago:

http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2002-April/015984.html

randolph

--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports