Re: X on 712/80

Hi Michail,

I had a similar problem with a C110, but after some manual tinkering in
XF86Config-4 it worked. I used the example from this message:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2002/debian-hppa-200212/msg00011.html
If you only have one graphics card, I think it should be something like:

-
Section "Device"
    Identifier  "HPA208LC1280"
    Driver      "fbdev"