X on HPPA

Hi everybody!

I can't start X on my HPPA (715/100)

I have no experiences other than with i386 architecture.  I have a big
screen with that old system, HP A4033A with 3 BNC Plugs connected to
a DB15 connector on the video card.  Seem to be an add-on card.  in
the expansion slot.  Not sure.
I told that because there is another DB15 connector on the main board
that I don't use.

Anybody can give me infos or point me to infos on the web for
parameters?
I have always difficulties to start with XFree configuration :(
Even on i386 so imagine with PA-RISC computer...

Thanks for your patience and your help!

Eric.