Re: Hardware not detected (9000/801/D200)

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 09:31:56AM +0100, Frank.Ickstadt@btignite.de wrote:
> I've got a old D200 Server with two external SCSI disks. These disks (ST32171N) are not detected during installation.
> Are there any hints ?

I'm afraid you're out of luck for the moment.  These discs are attached to
an EISA scsi card and we don't currently have support for that.  I don't
believe anyone's currently working on getting these cards supported,
but we do have some available so I suspect someone will work on this at
some point.