Re: visualize fx4

This is not good. I just bought a C200 with some unknown
fx board in it with the express purpose of running Debian
on it.

Sounds like the framebuffer is trying to init a graphics mode
that is either not supported by the fx card or your monitor.

There is some strangeness with the kenel framebuffer support.

What version of the Linux kernel are you trying to boot?