Re: Please upgrade paer

> In the unstable chroot on paer I get
> FATAL: kernel too old
> and I only used the glibc from testing and not from unstable (well, the
> version from unstable sneaked in and I tried to get back to the version
> from testing).
> If the kernel is not the problem, any idea what the real problem is then?
> Regards,
> 	Joey

glibc 2.3.1-5 has strict kernel requirements, >= 2.4.19, that were
relaxed in -6 to >= 2.4.17.

The message comes directly from glibc, it is complaining that the
'min_kernel' version that it was compiled with is not being met.

May I ask why you want to use a testing glibc in an unstable chroot?

HTH :)

c.