Autobuild poke for survex needed?

Hi people,

Survex ( http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/survex.html )
has not had a build registered with buildd for either of the last 2 uploads
(1.0.21 and 1.0.22). 1.0.20 failed on hppa due to libwxgtk2.3-dev being
missing there. The newer uploads work round this problem (by building with
libwxgtk2.2-dev as well) but as builds don't sem to be have been attempted
this hasn't worked.

Is there a problem with the hppa buildd at the moment? Did these builds
happen but fail to make it to the buildd lists:
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=survex (I know this happens
sometimes).

Anyway - here's hoping someone can poke the hppa buildd for a rebuild of
this package so we can see whether it's now working on all arches or not,
or at least tell me why things have stalled and when they might become
un-stalled.

thanx

Wookey