Re: DEBIAN

hi

... just a little housekeeping, boys ;-)

/ignore flames regex// all

now, to answer your question:

AS400 run (if i remember correctly) ONLY the OS/400 Operating System
courtesy of International Business Machines, also, to make things worse,
the AS400 uses proprietaere startup procedures (means: no BIOS or BOOT
thingies), busses (cards that you plug into it to attach controllers and
terminal multiplexers and plotters and tape decks and stuff like that) and
even the microcode which will never let it run anything
unix/linux/aix-like, i consider this a feature of this "always on
rocksolid
once-in-a-while-i-configured-an-as400-to-run-and-it-ran-and-it-ran-and-it-ran-and-it-ran"
attitude :-)
correct me if necessary,

bye, alex

(sitting at work and lounging around)