Re: Install questions on c180

Grant...

i got this up and running over the weekend. i dropped down to an older
(forget which one now) install cd and all went well. being new to hp
workstations i found it to be an easy install. time will tell as i paly
with it more.

everything so far works with the exception of the mouse lock up when
exiting an X window session as mentioned before on the list. however
tabbing around the menu works. gnome apps gave me problems and kde is
stable. personally i prefer gnome but i can live with kde for now.

i did not upgrade the firmware. i may if i have troubles.

thanks
jeff duncan