HIL keyboard and mouse on 735 with XFree86...

I've set up an Apollo 735/99 system and used the XF86Config-4 file from the faq of parisc-linux.org and my system now loads up the login prompt from gnome, but my keyboard mapping is not correct and my HIL mouse (which plugs into the keyboard) doesn't work. What config should I use to get the keyboard mapping right, and is it possible to get that HIL mouse working as well, or will I just have to put in a serial mouse?

The keyboard is an HP HIL keyboard product number: 46021C #ABA. I know the product number probably isn't too helpful, but the keyboard works fine except when once gnome starts loading up.

Thanks
Nick K.