creating netboot images

Hello
How can I create netboot images for hppa?
I have compiled a kernel, /usr/src/linux/vmlinux, but mknbi doesn't knwo
vmlinux images:
# mknbi-linux --target=linux --output=lifimage --ip=rom /usr/src/linux/vmlinux
/usr/src/linux/vmlinux: not a Linux kernel image

I want to boot it with tftp and have a nfs root filesystem.
This all is managed over dhcpd.

How can I create a simple netboot image?

bye
 mejo

--
Efficiency and progess is ours one more