Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 07:48:18 +0100
From: "MENASE,LAURENT (HP-France,ex2)" <laurent.menase@hp.com>
To: Martin-Éric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: testing: coreutils: uname -a segfaults

Hello

I am out of the office I'll be back on tuesday 4th of november.

 If you need assistance with an open HPS-SE call, please place a callback
and re-assign the call to the EC NETUNIX TSO team queue. If you need
assistance with a new issue, please place a new HPS-SE call and one of my
teammates will assist you. You may place new calls or callbacks using the
HPS-SE Call Logger, URL ?

http://wtec.cup.hp.com/logcall.html

Note: If using the HPS-SE Call Logger to place a callback, please use the
Callback Reason of "engineer unavailable". This will re-assign the call back
to the team's queue.

If this issue requires my manager?s attention, please contact ?

Name -   Kirk MCKEE

Phone -  893-3444

Email - kirk_mckee@hp.com

Regards,

Laurent Menase -- HPS SE HPUX networking