Re: menu not build on hppa

> It was building fine on paer before I uploaded it.
> postinst read
> 10 kill -KILL `pidof update-menus` 2> /dev/null || true
> 11 chmod a+x /usr/bin/update-menus
> 12 update-menus
> So maybe update-menus compile but does not run correctly.
> Could you try to run update-menus manually to see what happen ?
> Thanks a lot for your check,

i thought this was documented in bts, but maybe not...

menu uses C++ exceptions extensively, and C++ exceptions support is not
very complete on hppa (in 3.0.x compilers) and will cause aborts in
many cases.

you may have better luck with 3.2 or 3.3 (cvs) g++

Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports