RE: hp735 HD problems w/ debian pa-risc linux

The FW/Diff drives are currently not supported
on the 735 and 755 systems.  Richard Hirst wrote
a prelimiary patch for the Outfield controller
that I have played with, but it is not working
yet.  I can put an updated version of Richard's
patch out on ftp.parisc-linux.org if you want
to play with it, otherwise I recommend finding
a singled ended disk to hookup to the 735 since
that controller is supported.

Thanks,

- Ryan