Re: Missing illuminator builds

Grant Grundler wrote:

Adam C Powell IV wrote:
I notice that according to http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=illuminator , there has not been an attempt to autobuild illuminator on hppa since last December, and as a result, there are no hppa illuminator packages in the archive. It's funny, because my other package petsc has been built and uploaded without trouble for this arch. Any ideas on why?
grundler@gsyprf11:/usr/src/illuminator-0.3.2$ dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is illuminator
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.3.2-2
dpkg-buildpackage: source maintainer is Adam C. Powell, IV <hazelsct@debian.org>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture is hppa
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: geomview
dpkg-buildpackage: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.
dpkg-buildpackage: (Use -d flag to override.)

grundler@gsyprf11:/usr/src/illuminator-0.3.2$ sudo apt-get install geomview
Password:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package geomview has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
imagemagick E: Package geomview has no installation candidate
grundler@gsyprf11:/usr/src/illuminator-0.3.2$

Ah, that would explain it!  (Should have guessed... :-)

Thanks,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>