Re: Missing illuminator builds

Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> I notice that according to
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=illuminator , there has not
> been an attempt to autobuild illuminator on hppa since last December,
> and as a result, there are no hppa illuminator packages in the archive.
>  It's funny, because my other package petsc has been built and uploaded
> without trouble for this arch.  Any ideas on why?

grundler@gsyprf11:/usr/src/illuminator-0.3.2$ dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is illuminator
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.3.2-2
dpkg-buildpackage: source maintainer is Adam C. Powell, IV <hazelsct@debian.org>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture is hppa
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: geomview
dpkg-buildpackage: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.
dpkg-buildpackage: (Use -d flag to override.)

grundler@gsyprf11:/usr/src/illuminator-0.3.2$ sudo apt-get install geomview
Password:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package geomview has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
  imagemagick
E: Package geomview has no installation candidate
grundler@gsyprf11:/usr/src/illuminator-0.3.2$

Or am I doing something else wrong?

grant