Re: Missing illuminator builds

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 02:54:32PM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> I notice that according to
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=illuminator , there has not
> been an attempt to autobuild illuminator on hppa since last December,
> and as a result, there are no hppa illuminator packages in the archive.
>  It's funny, because my other package petsc has been built and uploaded
> without trouble for this arch.  Any ideas on why?

According to wanna-build:

$ wanna-build -b hppa/build-db --info illuminator
  Package             : illuminator
  Version             : 0.3.2-2
  Builder             : buildd
  State               : Dep-Wait
  Depends             : geomview

$ wanna-build -b hppa/build-db --info geomview
  Package             : geomview
  Version             : 1.8.1-2
  Builder             : buildd
  State               : Failed
  Failed              : see #133300

> Two versions need to be built and uploaded: 0.3.2-2 and 0.3.2-1.woody.2.

actually, illuminotr doesn't appear to have ever been built for hppa,
so no need to panic.