Re: 715/33 aka Strider 33 : keyboard & serials

On Monday 17 June 2002 20:02, Jean-Yves GUILLEVIC wrote:
> i dont get all characters with my keyboard or they are wrong.
> does someone has troubles with hphil 46021c #ABA keyboard ?
> does someone has solutions about that ?

Hi Jean-Yves,
could you please describe the "problems" in more detail ?
I know, that we currently only support a US-keyboard with
the standard hp hil keyboard driver and you would need to
do some loadkeys commands to get them right for non-US keyboards.

> does someone use a hphil mouse with hppa-debian ?

There is a driver in the CVS kernel, but I haven't used it much
yet and there are still some problems with it. But nevertheless
I managed to get X11 with HIL keyboard and HIL mouse working.

Helge