broken A1094-66541 PCBA Switch on 735/125

hi fellows,

tonight i ran into a major problem: one of my two hp workstations is
having problems with the power on switch:

the button must be pushed and tricked more than 5 times to turn the
machine on (led's blink only for a second when you push the button
once).  i did not mind and just did not turn the machine off :-)

but now, i have the problem that the machine runs for 5-6 minutes and
then suddenly powers off itself.

i really suppose it to be a problem with the A1094-66541 PCBA Switch
that is the little power switch assembly behind the drive cage that is
connected to the leds with the small ribbon cable and connected to the chassis backplane with a long cable.

does someone of you (preferably in germany, or the best would be
munich) know somebody, who i may ask to get me such a part?

i am quite sure, that this PCB is generating the problems with powering
on the machine and recently that it powers itself off.
some months ago i took the power switch PCB from my second machine and
put it into this one and the PCB worked, but i need it for the other
machine of course, which happens to be the web/mail server from which i
am currently writing and receiving my mails.

thank you in advance for any help to get this machine up and running
again...

alex

--
pub  1024/05E1A80C 2001/12/16 Alexander Gabert (http://nikita.ath.cx) <pappy@nikita.ath.cx>
          Key fingerprint =  2D 84 B0 CB F5 67 8A 22  8D 37 6E 6B 8A 3B 7F D6  05 E1 A8 0C