Re: C-class AUI

I assume you tried eth1?

How about a AUI-10bT transciever? They can be gotten
fairly cheaply on Ebay and the like.

Also, are you using an AUI *crossover* cable? If not
you probably need a hub.

I'd suggest just getting a couple transcievers and
plugging the 10bT cables into a cheap hub. Makes it
a lot simpler to just use all 10bT these days.

Henry Schimmer wrote:
Hi,

I need to connect my C360 via AUI-port to another machine. Although I've set
the default port to AUI (boot-admin : lanconfig AUI) and the correct ip-address (ifconfig
eth0), ping neither complains about beeing not able to reach the network,
nor makes any other output. I guess it uses the TP-port by default.
Any hint how to switch to AUI ?

Ah - btw., is there anyone working on a STI-driver for the PCI-graphicsboards
(FX4/FX6) ?

greetings

    Henry Schimmer