Re: ogg123 anybody?

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 04:01:31PM +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> Anybody got ogg123 (package vorbis-tools) working?
>
> Mine produces no sound whatsoever, a strace shows that the thing just
> plain stops (see debian bugreport done by me).
>
> I can play sound by piping some files to /dev/audio.

I investigated further and tried to play an mpg file using mpg123.
My system came to a grinding halt with a "kernel fault", prior to that
it tried to ump the stack. Gotta try this again now...

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V A)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Virchow-Klinikum                 Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155