Re: Printing

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 05:27:22PM +0200, Peter Mottram wrote:
>
> > just add a single line to /etc/modules
> >
> > parport_gsc
> >
> > This works for all modules that need a force load.
>
> Did that, it works. I always forget about this...

Yes, nice trick, didn't know that before...

Now I have it also working here (with 2.4.18-pa23). It only seems to
work with the printing stuff compiled as modules. Otherwise I always
got 'no server present' or 'lp0 busy' or something like that.

Now I just have to find out why the printer gets the data, but
doesn't print.

Greetings,
	Peter.